Your Search for the Best Places to Live in Palm Coast Is Over
May 6, 2021
Quaint and quiet, Palm Coast offers the best of Florida living. You’ll love the relaxed beach vibe and yet enjoy being close to the cities of St. Augustine and Daytona. With miles of natural beaches, boutique shops, golf, and more, Palm Coast is a great place to settle down. Here are some of the best places to live in Palm Coast.
Choose to Live in Palm Coast North for Shopping and Beaches!
There are several great neighborhoods to consider in the northern section of Palm Coast, and they’re only about 30 minutes from St. Augustine.
- Matanzas Woods is closest to St. Augustine and offers recently built single-family homes. There are even some lots available if you’re looking to build.
- Indian Trails is popular with families due to its proximity to schools and the Flagler County Library. There are also athletic fields, parks, and an adult education center. For water views, there are lake-front and canal-front homes, as well as a variety of other living options.
- Palm Harbor is convenient to shopping as well as beaches. Residents also enjoy views of the Intracoastal Waterway.
Or, Maybe the Central Area Is Right for You!
At the heart of Palm Coast, you’ll find many neighborhoods to choose from with a variety of housing options.
- Pine Grove offers convenient access to shopping, schools, the airport and more. Nature abounds around the freshwater canals.
- Cypress Knoll has single-family homes and offers easy access to Flagler Beach. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the native wetlands and lakes in the area.
- Woodlands was one of the first neighborhoods. The up-and-coming neighborhood features houses dating from the 1970s and many are being renovated. The Woodlands gets its name from the bordering 3,500 acre conservation area.
Palm Coast South Is Great When You Live in Palm Coast!
The neighborhoods here are about 30 minutes from Daytona and offer easy access to beaches and attractions south of Palm Coast.
- Seminole Woods’ quiet streets and single-family homes are perfect for families. It’s also located near the hospital and offers easy airport access.
- Quail Hollow offers closeness to natural areas with lakes and wooded areas, yet it’s still easy to get to shopping and Ormond or Daytona Beach.
Ready to Call Palm Coast Home?
Contact one of the area’s top local real estate agents today to find just the right Palm Coast neighborhood for you!